I love that when Makoto first tells Haru he should visit him, he’s all tsundere
But upon considering the followingDoes a complete 180 and shows up like “Yes Husbando. I have come with lunch. For my Husbando. Whom is Mine. And not Kisumi’s.”Then shows up again the next day like “Look honey, I’ve brought the children.”
"Just in case there was any confusion that we are, in fact, married."
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Do not wear contact lenses if you are in a situation where you may be tear-gassed. When I went through basic training, we were warned that there was a possibility the tear gas they were using could melt contact lenses.